Wine Dinners at Brookside Inn
We plan to continue offering these dinners to our guests. Please contact the Inn if you are interested in attending and enjoying unique wine and food pairings.
Brookside Inn would like to host any of your milestone celebrations in 2012—significant birthday or anniversary, marriage or commitment ceremony, and professional graduation, promotion or retirement. Brookside Inn will plan a private dinner for you and your family and friends–you just need to arrive and relax in the comfort of our nine-suite Inn.
Chef Abby McManigle and Brookside Inn have created a range for multiple course meals, paired with wine; however, you get to choose the number of courses and the range that suits your celebration. You may include wine from your cellar or choose wine from Brookside Inn’s cellar. Review the food and wine pairings Abby created for a 50th birthday celebration this last December. Don’t forget to read Abby’s bio under Contributing Chefs—she is truly talented in everything food and wine.
We love the planning, and we love hosting you and your guests. Please contact the Inn for more information.
- Thanksgiving 2011 Weekend – Chef Abby McManigle and Ghost Hill Cellars
- Cystic Fibrosis Benefit – Culinary evening with the California winemasters.
- Dinner Demonstration – Chef Dave Martin with wines from Dominio IV
- Valentine’s Dinner 2010 – Chefs Bruce Bandstra & Ryan Baker with individual wine pairings.
- Adelsheim Autumnal Vintner’s Dinner – Chef Autumn Maddox and wines from Adelsheim Vineyards
- A Coincidental Dinner – Chef David McGlades with wines from ArborBrook Vineyards
- EIEIO Menu – Chefr Autumn Maddox and wines from EIEIO Winery
- Capitello Wine Dinner Menu – Chef Quinn Corbett and wine from Capitello Wines
- Salud 08 Dinner Menu – Chef Andrew Lanier and wines from Bethel Heights, Patricia Green Cellars and Amalie Roberts
- Gary & Linda Hanson 40th Anniversary Dinner – Chef Paul Bachand and individual wine pairings
- Biodynamic Winemakers Menu – Chefs Autumn Maddox & Chelsea Herkal with wines from Bergstrom Winery, Montinore Estate, and Resonance Vineyard
- Catch-and-Cook Wine Dinner – Chef Paul Bachand and wines from Lange Estate Winery & Vineyards
- 2008 Pre-IPNC Dinner – Chef Jason Wilson and wines from from Domaine d’Ardhuy & Andrew Rich Fine Wines
- Valentine’s Day Dinner – Chef Autumn Maddox and wines from Archery Summit